Anyone having issues with reconciling transactions from Navy Federal CU w/o a 2 step verification

Options

anyone having issues with reconciling transactions from Navy Federal Credit Union without a two-step verification. I called Navy Federal because they have to do that manually on your account and they said they disabled that two-step verification. However, I’m still having the same issue.

Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Jenilou1,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. Could you please provide more detail about your issue? How is having two step verification turned off preventing you from reconciling your account(s)? Are you able to download transactions from Navy Federal CU? If not, are you receiving any error messages?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Jenilou1
    Jenilou1 Member
    Options

yes, the way navy federal works Is they have to manually disable the two-step process. When I first came on board with Navy Federal, they disabled my account for 12. Once that time period Was that I called again to have them do the same. However, this time they’re telling me they have disabled it but anytime I go into Quicken to update or reconcile my account. It still ask for the two-step process, it will not immediately start updating transactions or reconciling, so I always have to get a code on my mobile phone to continue. This is so frustrating.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

Are your transactions downloading from Navy Federal CU, just needing you to do 2 factor authentication every time, or is it not downloading at all?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Jenilou1
    Jenilou1 Member
    Options

it only works for the two factor if my bank sends me a code to my phone. Once I enter that code, it will download and reconcile all transactions. However, my bank is telling me they have disabled the two factor so they believe it’s a Quicken issue. I’m just trying to figure out why the two factor, when they say they have disabled it, it’s still not working when they have disabled that function.

This discussion has been closed.