Synchronize individual accounts from an institution

Options
dcmm14
dcmm14 Member
edited July 2023 in Investing (Mac)

The institution that I utilize for my retirement account recently contracted with another institution to manage and serve as the custodian of the accounts thus creating a 0 balance for the various investment accounts. Although I can find and connect with the new institution it does not allow me to create individual mutual fund accounts and thus shows the entire balance of the account. It only with this new institution that I have this problem.

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @dcmm14,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. Which financial institution is this? Are you currently connected to them via Direct Connect or Quicken Connect? To check the connection type, click on the account to select it, then go up to Accounts>Settings, then click the Downloads tab.

If you are connected via Quicken Connect, I would recommend clicking the Change Connection button and checking to see if Direct Connect is available with that financial institution. If there are other connection types available, you will see an Advanced button (see sample image below).

You would click the Advanced button and if Direct Connect is an option, you would select it (see sample image below) then follow the prompts.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.