Pending Transactions Included in Online Balance USAA Bank

cheryldaniel%gma
cheryldaniel%gma Member ✭✭✭
edited October 2023 in Registers & Transactions (Mac)
As reported in other discussions, I am having this issue with USAA Bank checking accounts. I download two accounts and both accounts "Online Balance" includes the Pending transactions and does NOT download the transaction itself. This has occurred for a while ... maybe a month. Not sure. I am running Windows 11, latest version of Quicken Premier.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @cheryldaniel%gma,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files, a sanitized data file, and screenshots (if possible) attached in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams further investigate the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• cheryldaniel%gma
    cheryldaniel%gma Member ✭✭✭

I sent screenshots and report today 7-11-23. The problem continues.

• zignice
    zignice Quicken Mac Subscription Member

8-3-23 issue continues

• norvanl62
    norvanl62 Member ✭✭

8/14/2023 - still no resolution.🤨

• PaulH1
    PaulH1 Member ✭✭

Yep. This has been an issue for MONTHS! Quicken is blaming USAA and USAA is blaming Quicken. All I know is Quicken needs to take responsibility since it was their software that stopped working correctly.

• nmestanas
    nmestanas Member ✭✭✭

I'm having the issue as well.

Quicken, get to it.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files, a sanitized data file, and screenshots (if possible) attached in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams further investigate the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• norvanl62
    norvanl62 Member ✭✭

I have submitted my experience via the Help > Report a problem, and have also reached out to USAA technical support as of 8/29. Nothing has been resolved, but I forced the person on the call to move it up the chain. I think I finally made this person understand how providing a balance which includes pending expenditures in its total while not allowing pending transactions to download creates an issue with reconciling the account. Furthermore, I noticed this morning that my USAA Visa uses the terminology "Current Balance" which does not include pending transactions, but personal checking uses the term "Available Balance" which does. It's unclear to me why USAA decided to make this change (the rep insisted that there has been no change, but I doubt he knows that for certain), but it's really making a mess. I wish I had a screen shot from 2022 to confirm that what was provided previously for all accounts is a "Current Balance". It's clear to me that the fix is trivial, but I don't believe those that can authorize an adjustment have been made aware of this issue. All that said, Quicken Support, it's far past time you put some serious effort into advocating for a remedy. I believe they're far more likely to be receptive to than to individual account holders. We've done our part…get to work.

• NicoleEsco
    NicoleEsco Quicken Windows Subscription Member

Thank you to all you members who are taking the time to follow up with both Quicken and USAA. This has been an ongoing issue and it takes me so much time to balance several accounts because of this. I'm to the point of getting excited everytime I see there is a "Quicken update" hoping this issue has finally been resolved and I go back to loving Quicken like I used to.

This discussion has been closed.