Paperclip Icon no longer appearing after an attachment has been added.

Options
Charlie D.
Charlie D. Member

Has there been a change in Quicken that causes the Paperclip Icon not to appear after an attachment has been added to a transaction?

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Charlie D.,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files, a sanitized data file, and screenshots (if possible) attached in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams further investigate the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

(CTP-6781)

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• L3AHMR1
    L3AHMR1 Member ✭✭
    Options

I discovered today I also have this problem. You scan your attachment and save the transaction but the paperclip does not show up even though the attachment is there. I have to scan everything a second time to get the paperclip to show. This is unacceptable IMO. Please also forward this to the proper channels.

• Meg T.
    Meg T. Member
    Options

I am also having the missing paperclip. If I scan a second page the paperclip shows. I don't have the time or energy to spend double time with making this work when I pay for the latest updates from quicken. Please make this program function as intended. I've used and enjoyed quicken for over 20 years and I'm not happy with this. I need things to run as smoothly and reliably as it has in the past. Please resolve this problem!

This discussion has been closed.