Care Code: FDP-102 connection to Citicards (Q Mac)

Options

Unable to connect to Citicards as I usually do and receiving this error

Care Code: FDP-102

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @capitalmetal81,

Thank you for visiting the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution. Please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available information and updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• capitalmetal81
    Options

What you referred me to is over a year OLD, I just experienced this issue.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Thank you for your response.

While the original post was started a year ago, it is still an ongoing (and intermittent) issue. Please refer to the most recent update from 1/30/23 for the current status of the Alert which states,

This issue remains ongoing and our teams continue to work toward a solution. No ETA or further details are available at this time, and this Alert will be updated once more information, updates, etc becomes available.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

AFAIK, the download connection to Citi Cards works best when selecting Direct Connect as the connection method.

This discussion has been closed.