Onestep Update not updating Credit Cards. Reset all required after R50.8 Build 27.1.50.8

Options
Dave Swan
Dave Swan Member ✭✭
This latest update somehow deactivated all of my Express Web Connect and + accounts. The only indication during OSUpdate was the date associated with last download on the One Step Update Summary screen after a 'successful' update.
Resolution required going to Account Details/Online Services/Reset Account
for each and every credit card.

Comments

• RalphC
    RalphC Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That didn't happen to me. The update was flawless.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Dave Swan,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)

Keep in mind that the sign-in pop-up dialog may continuously keep popping back up throughout this process, in which case you will need to continue closing it each time it pops up until you reach the full sign-in screen.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Dave Swan
    Dave Swan Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you, your suggestion may be useful to others with similar symptoms. In my case, performing a reset for each EWC and EWC+ credit card resolved the issue.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Dave Swan,

Thank you for coming back to update us and for sharing the troubleshooting steps that you took.

I am happy to hear that you were able to reach a resolution!

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.