PayPal Credit - No transactions being downloaded

Options

Hi there!

I have set up two different PayPal accounts within Quicken: One for the "standard" PayPal transactions and one for the PayPal Credit transactions. Up until the end of last year the downloads into the two accounts in Quicken worked correctly. Now I have noticed that since the begin of the year no transactions are being downloaded for PayPal Credit. What I also noticed, is that the download for the standard PayPal includes now most of the PayPal Credit transactions (which matches what you see if you check the activities within PayPal itself).

What it doesn't download though are any late fees or interest charges from PayPal Credit.

I have disconnected, reconnected and spoken with both Quicken and PayPal support - no resolution!

Anybody else has this problem?

Thanks!

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Nordi,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

We do currently have an ongoing active alert regarding missing transactions with PayPal Credit. This could be contributing to the issues that you are experiencing. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. If you do not see the option to bookmark, please make sure that you are signed into the Quicken Community.

We do apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• glawa
    glawa Member ✭✭
    Options

Paypal credit updated in March of 2023. I didn't carry a balance again until a purchase in May 2023, at which time I got an error when trying to update. What is called Paypal account updated correctly. l am now able to connect to paypal credit and the online balance has updated correctly. The transactions are not downloading.

• glawa
    glawa Member ✭✭
    Options

Follow up question. Are the paypal account and paypal credit no longer linked. They used to update together.

• Peter W
    Peter W Member
    Options

I have had problems with downloads of Paypal Cashback Mastercard for years. Missing or duplicate transactions, downloading pending transactions etc. Recently I had to replace the card and start a fresh account. Initially it looked like this new account worked fine but I notice it is not downloading. The only work around I found is to go to Tools/Accounts select the account and online services and click reset. Then it will download but only that one time so you will need to reset it each time.

This discussion has been closed.