PNC Connection Issue (QMac)

Options
hwy86
hwy86 Member ✭✭

Once again, can't connect to PNC Bank, error CP_SCRIPT_ERROR (FDP-101).

Comments

• magnum12
    magnum12 Member
    Options

I called PNC and reset my information and Quicken still will not download transactions. Don't you wish these companies would leave things alone that already work!! 😥

• CLPOCH
    CLPOCH Member ✭✭
    Options

Is anyone else having issues connect to PNC Bank?

Bad response from provider

CP_SCRIPT_ERROR (FDP-101)

Was working ok last night (6/16), haven't been able to connect since early this morning (6/17)

• Jpresto
    Jpresto Member
    Options

Having the same issues. Quicken stated to call back Monday 🤨! PNC said it was a quicken issue. I received a ticket from Quicken.

• CLPOCH
    CLPOCH Member ✭✭
    Options

I thought it was working… got my CC downloaded, then asked to reconnect. When I tried to reconnect, said service not available. Will try later 🤔

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the error-specific troubleshooting instructions found in this support article regarding error 101.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem within your Quicken program and submit a problem report with log files and screenshots attached in order to contribute to the investigation. It would also aid the investigation to include a sanitized file when submitting the problem report. A sanitized file is a data file that removes personally identifiable information so you can comfortably share this file with the Quicken team.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• CLPOCH
    CLPOCH Member ✭✭
    Options

I acutally did do the "report a problem" action.

Also, it was working as of yesterday. I had to reset everything again. It took a few times to log into the PNC reset function, but eventually I was able to reset my accounts, and it is working this morning (6/18)

This discussion has been closed.