Credit Cards Not Showing Up For Bank

Options

I have 2 personal Wells Fargo credit cards. I am also on a Wells Fargo business account for a local non-profit. When I log into Wells Fargo, I see all accounts.

When I use my username and password in Quicken, on the business account syncs and not my personal credit cards.

On the Wells Fargo page, I can set either the Business Checking Account or my Personal Credit Cards as my default view. I have my Personal Credit Cards as my default view, though I wouldn't think that would have anything to do with it.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hello @A.A.-Ron1234,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

To clarify, you are attempting to add new credit card accounts to Quicken and they are not populating after signing into your Wells Fargo account?

If so, I suggest creating a test file and adding the Wells Fargo account(s) to see if it produces the same issue with the credit card accounts not appearing. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps in the event that you would like to return to your original starting position. Below are instructions on how to create a test file:

1. Choose File menu > New Quicken File.
    2. Select New Quicken File.
    3. Click OK.
    4. In the File name field, enter the name of the new file, then click Save. Use a name like "Test File" to tell it apart from your main file. 
      Don't use any of these characters: * ? < > | " : \ / (asterisk, question mark, left and right-angle bracket, pipe, straight quotation marks, colon, BACKSLASH, FORWARD SLASH). Also, don't add the .qdf extension; Quicken does that for you.
    5. Sign in with your Quicken ID. If you are prompted to create a Quicken ID but already have one, click Sign In under the Create Account prompt. 
    6. Select to not use Mobile.
    7. Click Add Account to start adding accounts to the new file.

After adding accounts, see if you are experiencing the same problems in this test file. 

Please let me know how this goes, I look forward to hearing your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• A.A.-Ron1234
    A.A.-Ron1234 Member
    Options

Hello. That worked. I then did the same thing in my "real" file and the two credit card accounts integrated in. I'm guessing it is because the personal accounts are now set as my default where the business account was previously and just needed time to update. Thanks for your help!!

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @A.A.-Ron1234,

Thank you for coming back to update us.

I am happy to hear that the issue has been resolved for you!

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.