TD Canada Trust does not connect anymore.... error FDP-105

Options
Gilles9
Gilles9 Windows Beta, Mac Beta Beta

Hello,

coud you verify TD Canada Trust as it does not connect anymore through Quicken Connect

They had a server problem recently, why prevented with deposit and debit, it is supposed to be fix, but the connection with Quicken hasn't been restore

Quicken for Mac Version 7.1.1 (Build 701.49349.100)

Thank you

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Gilles9,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

An FDP-105 error occurs when the bank's website is unavailable to download transactions to Quicken. This could be due to a website outage, or the bank may be preventing Quicken from accessing their website due to high traffic. You may follow this link to access a FAQ that provides more information in regard to this error message.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Gilles9
    Options

They did have problems, and it may be they restricted the access to their web site or changed some parameters

I think QUicken should contact them to see if they add additional measures to their website and jointly fix the connectivity problem

Thank you for looking into this with them

• Gilles9
    Options

Fixed, either by Quicken or TD Canada Trust

Thank you

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Gilles9,

Thank you for coming back to update us.

We are happy to hear that the issue has been resolved!

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.