RBC Wealth Management Accounts Stopped Downloading (QMAC)

Options
Paul_
Paul_ Member ✭✭

Quicken Premier Version 7.1.1 (Build 701.49349.100)

MacOS 12.6.6

This is a similar problem to my post in January 2023.

My RBC accounts stopped downloading around 6-17-2023. The error message says: "There was an unknown error trying to update this connection. Please try again later. (Error Code: 16503)".

I sent the full log to my RBC advisor and asked that he pass it on to their IT folks.

Is anyone else on the Mac side having RBC download errors (I see a similar post on the Windows side)?

Is Quicken aware of this problem and actively working it? Any estimated resolution date?

Excerpts from the log:

<TITLE>Internal Server Error</TITLE>….<H1>Internal Server Error - Read</H1>
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to
complete your request.<P>….

Server Message HTTP-500 Error from RBC Wealth Management

Comments

• slatered
    slatered Member
    Options

Same here as of 6/20/23 8:00am on a mac Quicken Delux v7.1.1 (HTTP-500 Error from RBC Wealth Management).

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files, a sanitized data file, and screenshots (if possible) attached in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams further investigate the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Paul_
    Paul_ Member ✭✭
    edited June 2023
    Options

😀While updating my accounts in Quicken this morning (8:25 am Pacific, 6/20, just before I planned to "Report a problem"), the RBC accounts updated successfully. So, I don't plan on submitting the log files, etc, unless the problem reoccurs. Thanks.

{edited to add time}

This discussion has been closed.