Alliant Credit Union Update Fails CC-800

Options
neil154
neil154 Member ✭✭✭✭

I have 2 Alliant Credit Union accounts and they have been failing to update for about a week. I have deactivated the accounts and then reactivated, I have used the "Fix-It" which claims it was successful and I even did a super validate but still the update fails.

I did create a brand new Quicken file and created the Alliant accounts and then did an update now and it worked fine. So there must be something wrong with my Quicken file that I keep getting the error message

Please advise a fix

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @neil154,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

A CC-800 error message can occur if you have deactivated or deleted an account and then restored a Quicken backup file. You may follow this link to access a FAQ that provides some troubleshooting steps as well as more information. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• neil154
    neil154 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2023
    Options

Thanks but that did not help, I had no accounts with errors.

I then deactivated the 2 accounts I have with Alliant and created brand new accounts (Tools>add accout) and both accounts were created and the last few transactions were downloaded correctly. I the did an "update Now" and then got the same error message CC-800 (the time of the last download was showing of the time that I asked for the update now.

I have backups going back a long time. I have had this problem only about 1 week but yet when I used my backups going back as far back as April and did an update, I get the error message for Alliant.

Any suggestions?

• neil154
    neil154 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I spoke to tech support and they had me create a copy\template and the do the setup for each accout and it seems to have fixed the problem

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @neil154,

Thank you for coming back to update us and for sharing the troubleshooting steps that were taken.

We are happy to hear that the issue has been resolved for you!

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.