R50.13 -- resets Bills/Income to 14 day view

Options
jjkrogs
jjkrogs Member ✭✭✭

Since the last update, every time Quicken starts or I go back to the "bills & income" section, regardless of what range I had set to view, it resets to 14 days.

Due Date, Due in 12 months, All Bills are what I'd like to see, and what has worked just fine until the aforementioned update. Thanks.

Best Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem within your Quicken program and submit a problem report with log files and screenshots attached in order to contribute to the investigation. It would also aid the investigation to include a sanitized file when submitting the problem report. A sanitized file is a data file that removes personally identifiable information so you can comfortably share this file with the Quicken team. Last, please add "Attn: CTP-7072" to the title/subject line.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.
    (CTP-7072)

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello again,

Thank you all for taking the time to visit the Community and reporting this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

This issue has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA available at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

-Quicken Anja

Answers

• sailerph2
    sailerph2 Member ✭✭
    Options

Same here

• hmday
    hmday Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

same issue - I reported as problem.

• John Rocke
    John Rocke Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Same here

• bill20
    bill20 Member ✭✭
    Options

SAME 50.14

• jjkrogs
    jjkrogs Member ✭✭✭
    Options

This issue continues despite today's newest patch (build 27.1.50.14)…

• hfa1
    hfa1 Member ✭✭
    Options

Same here. Build 27.1.50.14 Version R50.14

• Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem within your Quicken program and submit a problem report with log files and screenshots attached in order to contribute to the investigation. It would also aid the investigation to include a sanitized file when submitting the problem report. A sanitized file is a data file that removes personally identifiable information so you can comfortably share this file with the Quicken team. Last, please add "Attn: CTP-7072" to the title/subject line.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

(CTP-7072)

-Quicken Anja

• Sedona
    Sedona Member
    Options

When can we expect a simple solution?

• RKlitzke
    RKlitzke Member
    Options

I am having the same problem.

• Greg Brown
    Greg Brown Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options

Same issue…

Quicken Business and Personal-R55.26. Windows 11 PRO current on updates

• Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello again,

Thank you all for taking the time to visit the Community and reporting this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

This issue has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA available at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

-Quicken Anja

• mcbeth628
    mcbeth628 Member
    Options

I have the same issue. It looks like you have documentation from other customers. I hope this gets fixed soon. Driving me nuts!

This discussion has been closed.