Synchrony Bank - Lowes - Quicken - Intuit...Not connected for 3 months

Options
cpscholes
cpscholes Member ✭✭

I continue be stuck in the middle of trying in vain to help Synchrony and Quicken/Intuit solve the disconnect on Lowe's commercial card. For right at 3 months. Each party blaming then other. Anyone else?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @cpscholes,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We will need some additional information in order to better assist you further.

Could you please elaborate and provide additional details as to what exactly happens when you attempt to connect? Are you receiving any specific error code(s) and/or message(s) that you can provide us with here, please? And what steps have you taken so far in trying to resolve it?

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Mr. Giles
    Mr. Giles Member
    Options

Anja

Please review all other comments related to this issue. Quicken is using the wrong URL for connection to the Lowes Commercial Credit Card. This has been going on for months and Lowes says it is not their issue. There have been many people writing in and yet you or some other assistant tries to walk us through all these steps to reset the connection but ultimately the problem is basically Quicken is using the wrong URL. Please can you have this fixed. It is hard to run a business when I can't track my spending.

Thank you

• Quicken Anja
    Options

Hello @Mr. Giles,

Thank you for visiting the Community and adding additional information to this discussion, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

If the issue stems from an incorrect URL, then it will require the financial institution to submit a request to have it changed and corrected within Quicken. For more detailed information regarding this topic, please take a moment to review the section titled "How can I fix an incorrect Homepage URL?" found in this support article.

I do apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• cpscholes
    cpscholes Member ✭✭
    Options

I have good news!!! At long last, my Lowe's Commercial card connection is working! It took 3 months, lots of calls and emails. And in the end, the connection has the credit/debit backwards that had to be fixed. But it's now working flawlessly it seems. Thanks for making this happen. Now then….

• Quicken Anja
    Options

@cpscholes thanks for sharing an update! Glad to hear it’s working for you now. 🙂

-Quicken Anja

• Tomasimo
    Tomasimo Member ✭✭
    Options

Mine's working now too! Thanks for pointing this out @cpscholes 😁

• Drick786
    Drick786 Member
    Options

I recently configured a Lowes for Pro's commercial card in Quicken. The online handshake appears to have occurred but after sync I do not receive any transactions.

This discussion has been closed.