Mobile App homepage - account totals are single digits

Options
Robert Baskerville
Robert Baskerville Member ✭✭
edited August 2023 in Using the Mobile App

App Version: 6.28.0 Quicken Desktop Version: R50.14 Build: 27.1.50.14

In the 'Banking & Credit' section listing the account totals summary is single digits. The Account names are also truncated, but not consistently truncated, e.g. Checking is truncated to Checkin (7 characters) but Credit Card is truncated to Credi (5 digits).

I don't think it is a phone setting because the 'Property & Debt' section lists a 2 digit total for Property and Property is not truncated.

Any advice is appreciated.

Comments

• TheBudah
    TheBudah Member
    Options

I have the same issue on my Google Pixel 6 Pro.
    I have modified font sizes and display resolution and there is no change.

I also run Quicken Mobile App on my ipad which does not exhibit this truncation.

I assume that there is an issue in the Android version of Quicken Mobile

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Robert Baskerville and @TheBudah,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. When did the issue first start? Do you have any phone settings or accessibility features active that might impact the display (magnification, large fonts, etc)? Have you checked to make sure the app is up to date? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• TheBudah
    TheBudah Member
    Options

I have modified every display setting available to ensure everything should fit on my screen but there is no change.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled as well. Still the same.

This may not be an android issue but a Google android issue as I know that they have modifications that are not on a Sumsung phone for example.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Thank you for your response,

Due to the nature of this issue, I recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and escalate the situation as needed.  The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.