R50.14 will not properly Download Transactions

Options
DKB
DKB Member

The last two updates, R50.13 and R50.14 will not download my transactions using One-Step Update properly. I have had to repeatedly reset my accounts and one error says my account holder is trying to download data to an account that does not exist in Quicken.

I had no problems with one step update until these last two versions were added.

It is a pain to constantly reset.

When will this issue be fixed

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @DKB,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, could you please try deactivating the account(s) experiencing this issue and then reactivating through Add Account (not through Set Up Now)?

Please, follow the steps found in this support article to deactivate. Once deactivated, to reactivate through Add Account, navigate to Tools > Add Account..., search for your Financial Institution name and follow the prompts to connect. Once your account(s) have been found, be sure to link them to the existing account(s) you have already set up in Quicken.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• DKB
    DKB Member
    Options

I have found that resetting the account will make things work again and I guess I would rather do that than deactivate the account and reactivate. Everything worked fine until the latest updates, R50.13 and R50.14. I would hope that someone is working on this glitch.

Deactivating and reactivating all online accounts could cause an issue with financial institutions.

Hope someone fixes this.

• svizzini
    svizzini Member
    Options

I just started having this problem. First I noticed that one account was not updating. I reset it and then had to clean up some duplicate transactions to get it working. Then I got one or two updates and now all but one account fail to update even though all are checked.

I've tried validate and sign out and then sign in again. No luck. If I reset an account, then I have to spend several minutes deleting duplicate, already reconciled transactions.

This is a mess. I've lost faith in One Step Update now because I have to monitor my accounts manually to be sure they are getting updated in Quicken as necessary. Bad bug! Please get this fixed soon. Seems a lot of others are reporting the same or very similar problems.

This discussion has been closed.