Are you ever going to create a savings goal for the Mac version?

Options
Jt_1
Jt_1 Member

Are you ever going to create a savings goal for the Mac version?

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

@Jt_1 This is a community forum. You're not talking to Quicken management or Quicken programmers here. It's just fellow Quicken users along with a handful of Quicken moderators who keep things civil and organized, but don't have any insight into future development plans. Quicken never shares information about future development plans or features. Savings Goals is certainly among the most-requested features, so there's some reason for possible optimism, but the only clue we'll get is if they change the status of the Idea request from "Under Consideration" to "Planned".

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • HQ
    HQ Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Sad. This discussion has gone on for years. Is anybody listening?

• jacobs
    Options

Is anybody listening? Yes, the developers have definitely heard the request from users — along with hundreds of other feature requests. I know this because I've received surveys about what things users want them to work on next, and this feature shows up on the lists of potential future work areas. So they know it's something a segment of the Quicken Mac community wants. But we never get to hear why certain features are worked on and certain others still lie waiting; only the developers could answer that, and they don't. 😢

• Tony-C
    Tony-C Member
    Options

As a former Windows user, I relied upon this feature of using savings goals. Disappointed it is not in the Mac application. Tech support told me to post here as mgmt and developers pay attention. From what I am seeing, they may not….SIGH

• jacobs
    Options

Make sure you add your vote, if you haven't already, to the Idea thread (feature request) for this topic. Click this link and if the arrow under the vote counter in the yellow box is dark gray, you haven't yet voted for this feature; click the arrow to do so.

This discussion has been closed.