One Step Update never completes with USAA and Discover

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: One Step Update always spins never completing its' process..

Comments

• bsween
    bsween Member
    Options

I have the same issue with USAA / Discover updates. Is this going to get fixed?

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @bsween,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. When did you first notice this issue occurring? What exactly occurs? Do you receive any error codes or messages? Did this begin after a recent update? If so, which update?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• rennepsAgain
    rennepsAgain Member ✭✭
    Options

When did you first notice this issue occurring? After the last update

What exactly occurs? Only 2 accounts update the rest NEVER connect or complete.

Do you receive any error codes or messages? = Nope. It just spins, spins, spins. I have to shut the program down & restart

Did this begin after a recent update? = yes

If so, which update? = see my initial message. R50.14 build 27.1.50.14

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @rennepsAgain,

Thank you for joining this thread and for providing more information.

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)

Keep in mind that the sign-in pop-up dialog may continuously keep popping back up throughout this process, in which case you will need to continue closing it each time it pops up until you reach the full sign-in screen.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• rennepsAgain
    rennepsAgain Member ✭✭
    Options

Issue is resolved! Thank you very much

This discussion has been closed.