red circle with line thru it on "More Accounts"

Options
Grant
Grant Member ✭✭

When I click on a red circle with a line thru it on the "More Accounts" label It says

"You have tasks to perform on these accounts"

When I click on "More Accounts" I see a list of accounts that have been hidden.

However, non of them have a red circle with a line thru them so how am I to know which account is the one the system is trying to tell me to check and what it is I'm supposed to perform the task on? 🙄

Comments

• Grant
    Grant Member ✭✭
    Options

Also when attempting to Post my question, I got a message of "Body is 4 characters too short" This doesn't tell how to correct what ever it is needs correcting???

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hello @Grant,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. Is the circle with a slash solid red, or more of a faded red?

If it is a faded red circle, then that indicates a CC-800 error. To get more info on which account(s), since the icon isn't showing up next to a specific account(s), generally the best place to look is under Tools>One Step Update Summary. Once you're able to identify which account(s) is having the issue, then you can backup your Quicken file and follow the steps in this article to resolve the error.

The issue you mention when posting your question indicates you were below the minimum character limit when trying to post.

The section beneath the Discussion Title is the Body. You need to have at least 5 characters typed there before you can post. If you have more than 5 characters there and it is still giving you that error, you would want to save your draft, refresh the page, then try again.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.