How long to receive a Refund receipt for Quicken Cancellation

Options

I cancelled my subscription over 2 hours ago and have yet to receive a confirmation email confirming this. Does anyone know how long this email should take? My profile states that the subscription is no longer active.

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Could it have gone to your junk mail folder?

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

• Mark1104
    Mark1104 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

email or not, since your profile indicates the subscription is no longer active, isn't that proof enough? take a screen shot of it for posterity!!!

• Slow Not Quick
    Options

Not in junk mail. Words on a screen is not proof enough. I need the refund for proof.

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Quicken Customer Support at https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support is the only group that can answer your question. As users that have NOT canceled our subscriptions, we have no way of knowing how fast the process is.

I know that when I buy something at a store, the charge is there almost instantaneously, but returns take a couple of days to show up.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Mark1104
    Mark1104 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Slow Not Quick - refunds to your original form of payment always take a few days. it is never as fast as a charge to your original form of payment. Just wait a few days. What is the rush?

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Did you receive any other emails from Quicken - like when you originally purchased it ?
    And your CC online website should show the actual refund received and the amount -

What "proof" do you need - to show to who ?

Not in junk mail. Words on a screen is not proof enough. I need the refund for proof.

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Slow Not Quick
    Options

I need the proof to show me they actually processed the refund and didn't just turn off my account. I am aware that it takes a few days to hit my cc account but was assured that I would receive an email confirmation of the cancellation and haven't. I guess I will be wasting more time in their chat again this evening. Thanks for your replies and the link to the other group.

• Mark1104
    Mark1104 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Well, even a email confirmation that the subscription was cancelled isn;'t the true proof. The true proof is the credit on your credit card. And if that doesn't occur, simply contact the CC company and refuse the charge.

This discussion has been closed.