VyStar - Error Code: FDP-101

Options
tjvliek
tjvliek Member

Since yesterday my VyStar accounts are not not syncing. All other accounts, no issues .

Update Summary reads: "We were unable to connect to VyStar Credit Union. Please try again later. If this issue persists, contact Quicken Care and report this error code and institution name. (Error Code: FDP-101)"

Updated login…no change.

Anyone else seeing issues?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @tjvliek,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow this error-specific support article regarding download error 101.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• tjvliek
    tjvliek Member
    Options

@Quicken Anja. Followed support article step-by-step….no change. :-/

• Quicken Anja
    Options

Thank you for following up, though I'm sorry to hear that the issue persists.

At this point, we advise contacting Quicken Support directly instead for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• Quicken Anja
    Options

Hello again,

This is now considered a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.