Delete my membership Profile

Options

Due to the fact that I can not stop the many emails generated to me by this discusiioon group I would like a moderator to delete my profile.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Maharishi Deja Vu,

Thanks for reaching out!

Please be aware that you can turn email notifications off in your profile settings. However, if you still wish to have your profile deleted completely, then please respond here to confirm this request.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Maharishi Deja Vu
    Options

Thanks for your comment but I have turned them all off and still get email. I even tried to change my email address but that feature does not work. More Quicken failures.

• Quicken Anja
    Options

Are you referring to changing the email on your Community profile? If so, I can send you a private message so you can provide what you want this changed to and can make the change for you.

Let us know how you wish to proceed! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• Maharishi Deja Vu
    Options

Yes, I would like to use a different email, please, the current email delivers all the messages to my phone, the alternative that I will provide will not. Thanks

• Quicken Anja
    Options

I have sent you a direct message, please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.