Invoice due date on Accounts Payable report

Options
Amo1
Amo1 Member ✭✭✭

Is there a way for the Accounts Payable report to show the AP by the invoice due date, instead of when the invoice was entered into the register? The former would be a much better report for planning purposes. Thank you.

Tagged:

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2023
    Options

Have you looked in the Business tab / Account Overview? There's a view showing Unpaid Vendor Invoices by Due Date. Is that what you're looking for?

• Amo1
    Amo1 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Thank you, @UKR! That is very helpful. Is there a way to export that report?

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You can print this view by selecting File / Print Account Overview or pressing CTRL-P. This also applies to most other views in Quicken.
    From the Printer selection menu you can either choose a printer or you can select "Export to" either a CSV file or a tab-delimited file.

• Amo1
    Amo1 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Thank you. However, I noticed that report is still not in ascending order by due date, rather by the date it was entered into the invoices account. Quicken should really have a simple report that is sorted by invoice due date.

• Amo1
    Amo1 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I have another question @UKR. I tried to export as a CSV or tab delimited file, and I go through all of the steps. However, when I save the report, it is not saved anywhere on my hard drive, and I have tried several times. Any ideas?

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If you haven't done so already, I'd say it's time to call Quicken Support on the phone during posted hours of operation and request help. Let them do a screen share session with you to review the situation on your computer, to determine the nature of the problem and to figure out how to fix it.

Quicken Support:

This discussion has been closed.