One Step update Looping

Options
J Mac
J Mac Member ✭✭

Trying to run OSU and it hangs up. Have used Task Manager to kill the program again and again and program still does the same. I CAN download from bank websites into Quicken, but not from Quicken to pull everything down at one time. Any solutions to this?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @J Mac,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. Does this occur with all accounts? When did this issue begin to appear? After updating to a later release? If so, which update? Do you receive any error codes or messages?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• J Mac
    J Mac Member ✭✭
    Options

This occurs every time I try One-Step Update. I'll get a green checkmark for my Vanguard account, then the system just freezes up and doesn't move forward through the process. I end up having to use Task Manager to kill the program. I can download from each bank and credit card account website to Quicken, but that involves me going to multiple websites to download all.

Problem started about 2-3 weeks ago. I always update my system whenever I see a new update as I sign in. Currently using Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property, Version R50.16

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @J Mac,

Thank you for providing more information.

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.