Quick-Pay failed...

Options
Greg Brown
Greg Brown Member, Windows Beta Beta

Payment failed

Reason:

Your payment was canceled because Citizens Bank Credit Card requires that you enter a new one-time code verification. Please try your payment again and enter the one-time verification code.

This would be a good trick. How do you enter a "One-Time code" in a Quick Payment?

Quicken Business and Personal-R55.26. Windows 11 PRO current on updates

Comments

• Randy 415
    Randy 415 Windows Beta Beta
    Options

I'm having a similar problem with Amazon. It wants me to enter a one-time code (MFA), and there is no place to do that. But it does send me the one-time code. MFA is a pain.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Greg Brown,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. First, if the due date for that bill is coming up soon, to avoid late fees and/or penalties, I do recommend making sure the bill gets paid. Most billers allow you to pay directly through their website or over the phone with them. Depending on when the due date is, sending a check may also be a viable option.

If you are not receiving a prompt for the one time code when you schedule the payment through Quicken, then I would recommend going to the Biller's website and seeing if there is an option to turn the 2 factor authentication off. If that is not an option, then I would suggest following the directions in this article, since updating password should also force it to send a 2 factor authentication prompt.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.