how stop an account from trying to update?

Options
triplehjr
triplehjr Member ✭✭

American Express created a new acct for my acct (Blue Cash (3)) which updates as it should—Blue Cash (2) continues to try to update and can't—how do I stop it trying?—I'm fine with just Blue Cash (3) updating

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @triplehjr,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. First, backup your Quicken file. Then, to stop Blue Cash (2) from updating, you will want to click on that account name in the side bar in your Quicken to select that account. Then, at the bottom-right corner, you should see a settings gear icon.

Click on that icon to bring up your Account Settings window. Click on the Downloads tab. Verify that you're looking at account settings for the correct account (the account name with be right beneath where it says Account Settings) Click on the button that says Disconnect Account. Click Done.

Once the account is disconnected, it should no longer try to update.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

Go to the account's settings (menu Accounts > Settings), click the Downloads tab, then the Disconnect Account button.

Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • triplehjr
    triplehjr Member ✭✭
    Options

Thank you—Been user since 2005 but first time using Community—great—just like 1Password community—

This discussion has been closed.