Quicken Paychec cannot be edited

Options

When I click on edit paycheck , I get this instead of showing the paycheck. [Removed - speculation]

Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @agarkhed,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. When did you first notice this issue? Do you recall which version of Quicken you were using when the issue first started? When you go to Tools>Manage Bill & Income Reminders, then go to the All Bills & Deposits tab, what does it show in the Method column for your paycheck?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• boomer_1970
    boomer_1970 Member ✭✭
    Options

I have been having the same issue for a month or so. It popped up, went away but is occurring again. When I go to Tools>Manage Bill & Income Reminders, then go to the All Bills & Depositsit shows as a Deposit.

_________________________________________________Using Quicken Deluxe R50.8 Build 27.1.50.8 USA

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @boomer_1970,

Thank you for joining the discussion, though I'm sorry to hear you're encountering this issue. I suggest that you try validating and/or super validating your data file.  Please save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

Validate: 

1. File
    2. Validate and Repair File...
    3. Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.

If the issue persists, proceed to Super Validate. If the issue is resolved after performing validation, then please disregard the instructions to Super Validate.

Super Validate:

1. File
    2. Hold CTRL + Shift and click Validate and Repair File...
    3. Super Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.   

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

• boomer_1970
    boomer_1970 Member ✭✭
    Options

No, neither solution worked

_________________________________________________Using Quicken Deluxe R50.8 Build 27.1.50.8 USA

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

Since the validate/super validate did not correct the issue, the next step would be restoring a backup from before the issue started, and see if the issue persists in the newly restored file.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

This discussion has been closed.