AAA e-bill

Options

I am looking to add my AAA membership as an e-bill.

I searched through the logins available (searched AAA), none of them are the correct website.

The website I login through is; www.nm.northeast.aaa.com.

Does anyone know if this is an available e-biller?

Thanks.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Robert Lynch,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

In order for a financial institution to support downloads to Quicken and to be added to our bank list, the request to be added would need to be made and submitted by the financial institution to our service providers. If you want Quicken to be supported, you will need to contact your financial institution directly and tell them you'd like to download your accounts into Quicken.

I hope this information serves to be useful to you! Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Robert Lynch
    Robert Lynch Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello - I understand that. My question was more for the community to see if anyone else found this as an available option before I submit request to the institution.

My experience with requesting this of the institution, is that they never understand the request and never becomes resolved.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You'd have to be able to find someone higher up in AAA's IT department who knows what you're talking about. Otherwise you're wasting your time.

If I was in IT, I'd reject the request. The cost for additional hardware and software and personnel to support Online Bill Pay connectivity cannot be justified. The overhead in handling thousands of online bill inquiries every day for just one annual bill per member is just too much. The existing Autopay (automatic renewal) facility at AAA, direct debiting your checking account or a credit card on due date, can perform the same task, with much less effort and overhead.

• jobworker
    jobworker Mac Beta Beta
    edited July 2023
    Options

@Robert Lynch

I just tried to add AAA and was successful for my Home Insurance policy and my Earthquake policy but for my membership card and Auto insurance I was not successful even though I received back both my account and policy numbers from AAA/Quicken.

See screen shot that was returned to me. The first two line items were my membership card number and the second was my insurance policy numbers. All four line items I changed to their payee names as I have then in my account. I currently pay them through my ON-Line banking with Wells Fargo but tried thiseBill process to see if I would have any success. I do not know how I received a valid account number and policy number despite the fact that AAA states "Currently Unavailable".

I will contact them and see if that issue for the two accounts can be resolved.

[Edited - Obscured Personal Information]

This discussion has been closed.