Trouble connecting to Apple Card...

Options
DavidH008
DavidH008 Member ✭✭

Used to do the monthly transaction download from my iPhone so I'm glad to see there is a direct connection to Apple Card. Now, to get it to work…

My issue is with the 6 digit ID Apple sends when a new system is trying to connect. I get the code on all my devices, then when Quicken prompts me for the code I enter it with no spaces. The system does its thinking but does not connect….

I would give more specific info but when trying to connect just now I'm getting the "Apple Card does not accept Quicken Connections"

Answers

• DavidH008
    DavidH008 Member ✭✭
    Options

I seem to be unable to edit my post….

I am now attempting to add the Apple Card as a bill. I enter my credentials and the auth code sent by apple and I get the following

The "one-time verification code" was entered. Any suggestions on next steps

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hello @DavidH008,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing trouble.

I went ahead and checked the internal status of Apple Card E-Biller and unfortunately, it shows a degraded status which is why it will fail to connect at this time. We do not have an ETA on when this degraded status will be resolved.

I do apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• DavidH008
    DavidH008 Member ✭✭
    edited July 2023
    Options

[Removed - Third Party Reference]

This discussion has been closed.