Express Web Connect accounts not downloading today

Options
DisplacedHoosier
DisplacedHoosier Member ✭✭✭✭

Have a problem where all of my Express Web Connect and Express Web Connect+ accounts are not downloading as of earlier this morning. No error messages in OSU window. Is this down for others as well?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hello @DisplacedHoosier,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• carlj07
    carlj07 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I had the same issue today (7/15) where all of my accounts that use Express Web Connect or Express Web Connect+ did not update the past week's transactions during my weekly One Step Update. And there were no error messages associated with this issue. I was able to correct the issue by Resetting the affected accounts, after which those accounts were able to download the past week's transactions.

If this issue reoccurs the next time I perform a One Step Update, I'll post a follow-up here.

This discussion has been closed.