Quicken resetting split transactions

Options
Cateye112
Cateye112 Member ✭✭

For some reason Quicken keeps resetting certain transactions. For example, I always split the transactions in my husband's paycheck. However, now all of the paycheck wizard transactions, starting at the beginning of 2021, now only say Spouse Salary. So if I want the information to be accurate, I now have to go back through 2 years of paystubs. This isn't the first time this has happened or the only type of transaction it occurs with. I have also been having issues with months that I have previously reconciled having missing transactions but then there are multiples of the same transactions that are somehow considered reconciled. I am tired of having to go back to the last saved file that doesn't have any of the problems… however, there doesn't seem to be another fix. So now I have to decide if I want to go back to an old file & start again from there or try to figure out the chaos that is my file. Is anyone else experiencing this?

I am getting so frustrated with this type of thing happening, repeatedly, that I am seriously contemplating cancelling my subscription to Quicken (which I have used for at least the last 9 years). It has become more of a hassle & time-sink than helpful. Any advice or assistance is appreciated.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Cateye112,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files, a sanitized data file, and screenshots (if possible) attached in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams further investigate the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• kwallyz
    kwallyz Member ✭✭
    Options

I just encounetered the same scenario with my paycheck splits being cleared going back to 5-2017. I also have problems with scheduled transactions being skipped or moved back a month when do an online update. I am also getting frustrated with the way Quicken is behaving.

This discussion has been closed.