CitiBank Issues

Options

Discovered that all my on-line account data for Citi credit cards has disappeared from QUICKEN. I had not been downloading data for several weeks and was not aware.

Went to add back the Citi info and was not able. (Error CC-502).

What's going on?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Stan Kardonsky,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community.

We do currently have an ongoing active alert regarding various banking errors with CitiBank, this could be contributing to the issue that you are experiencing. You may follow this link to access the alert where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date with any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Stan Kardonsky
    Stan Kardonsky Member ✭✭
    Options

Thank you for responding Jasmine, but that doesn't really provide much information.

My problem, specifically: I discovered that sometime in May the file update protocols for my Citi credit card account simply disappeared. It was as though I had never set it up (which i had and had been using for several years)

When i go to try to re-establish the link, I cannot access Citi - either by following the activate link in my Citi file or trying to set up a whole new account from the Accounts list. Been trying for several days.

To make it more confusing, when I go back to a saved file from early May, the download link is still there .. and works.

Sure, I could go back to using that version .. and I tried - but the task of rebuilding all my account files has become too daunting.

This discussion has been closed.