Dashboard Glitch

Options
Haapy
Haapy Member ✭✭✭

I would like to reopen this post.

If I go to a specific account and click "Update Now", the date on the dasbboard does update. If I click the one step update icon for all accounts on the menu bar, the date on the dashboard does not update. I submitted a trouble ticket a few months ago. No response, no fix.

Thanks.

Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Haapy,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community again, though I do apologize that you are still experiencing this issue.

When you say that you submitted a trouble ticket, do you mean that you reported a problem from within your Quicken application? If so, for future reference, submitting a problem report does not warrant a response from Quicken. You will still need to contact Quicken Support directly. The main focus for problem reports is so that when you do contact Support, we are able to investigate the issue further.

With that being said, we do recommend reaching out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance on this issue due to the previous troubleshooting steps having failed and the duration of time that you have been experiencing this issue.

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I do apologize that we could not be of more assistance.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Haapy
    Haapy Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks. I will gve them a call.

• Haapy
    Haapy Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Quicken Support worked on this problem with me for some time to no avail. They had me create an new Quicken file with 2 accounts, test it out and it worked. The conclusion is that something is amiss with my existing. It is rather old, so no surprise. I will be exporting the old file into a new file and manally correcting any incorrect data. They did create a ticket number 10344890 and closed it, so guess you can close this thread as well. Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.