Bank of America - Not Downloading Transactions

Options

Using the 'update accounts' button, I have not been able to download any of my Bank of America account information. Is anyone else having this problem. Any idea of how to resolve? I have disconnected and reconnected already & that did nothing. I was running Windows 10 & even updated to 11 to see if that would help. Nope.

Answers

• GIWalt
    GIWalt Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I am getting a message that Quicken is unable to connect to BoA and try again later.

• jdparker225
    jdparker225 Member ✭✭
    Options

Worked for me July 7 at about 11:50AM.

• GIWalt
    GIWalt Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Still not working for me.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @jacquielynn and @GIWalt,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. Are you getting any error codes or error messages when you try to update? If not, then what is happening when you update (eg: Does one step update act like everything is good? Does it show completed with 0 new transactions? Does it not show Bank of America at all?)?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• taz92168
    taz92168 Member
    Options

None of my accounts are downloading just says quicken not responding -close program or wait to respond. 20 minutes i close the program.

• GIWalt
    GIWalt Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks Quicken K. Here is what is happening:

1. I click on one step update and all goes well except there is an exclamation mark next to Bank of America (BoA) under Bills and Income/Payees.
    2. I click on the ! and get a popup that reads "Quicken will keep trying to connect. In an effort to improve security, we're upgrading our connection with Bank of America and you are required to sign in again via Bank of America's website."
    3. I open my browser and login into BoA without incident.
    4. I then click on Update Login on the screen noted in 2 above.
    5. I then get a popup message: Quicken encountered an error message while logging in to eBiller. Please try again."
    6. I click on "OK" and get the message "eBiller Status: Outage."

FYI, my BoA account in Quicken shows the last transaction on July 5 which is consistent with what is showing on the BoA website and the balances are the same.

Gary W.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

Bank of America is currently not available as an online biller. We are working with Bank of America to restore that functionality, but as of now, there is no ETA. You are still be able to add/track Bank of America as a manual biller. There should have been a pop up notification in Quicken about that issue back in April (see screenshot below).

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• GIWalt
    GIWalt Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I do recall seeing this now that you mention it. The exclamation mark (!) next to BoA is new however which is what prompted my inquiry.

This discussion has been closed.