Discover add account is still not working

Options
Randall LeBlanc
Randall LeBlanc Member ✭✭✭

Seems like this is something we paid for.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Randall LeBlanc,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What exactly is occurring? Are you receiving any error codes or messages? How long has this issue been occurring? When did you first notice the issue? After an update?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Randall LeBlanc
    Randall LeBlanc Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Nothing works. It worked last month. The account is no longer connected to Discover and when I try to reconnect it just spins. I had support on the line last week and they told me it's a "known problem that has been escalated internally." Other posts state there is no ETA for resolution. This is the third time in the last few years that the Discover download has melted. This will be the last. Late last year I had extensive help from Q support and we finally got the process going again. I thought the worst was over, but apparently, Discover and Q just can't play together nicely for long. I'm going to have to enter my Discover transactions manually. At this point, I highly doubt I will continue to pay for support. After over 30 years I think I finally came to the end of my rope with Q.

This discussion has been closed.