Quicken Premiere for Windows - reconciling account with payment no longer matches to Bill reminder

Options
conwaynyc
conwaynyc Member ✭✭

Ever since I have been using quicken (long time) one feature I found useful: I have recurring bill reminders set up, which I review in the Bills and Income tab. When I reconcile an account (credit card) at the end of the process I select to write a check (manual) for the amount due. When the payment is posted (selecting enter) a box would open asking if this payment was the scheduled payment in reminders? I would confirm and the reminder is marked as paid.

Now, I pay a bill at the end of reconciling and the reminder sit in Bills and Income. So, I have to either ignore the reminder or (preferred) execute the payment and then delete the duplicate in the account register.

I would be very happy if Quicken could get this back on track. The cross-check is logical and efficient, a hallmark of the program. Unless I'm missing something and anyone can offer a fix…..

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @conwaynyc,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. You are referring to the dialogue box that appears after you opt to pay by check; would that be similar to the sample image below?

When did you first notice this dialogue box was not appearing? Is this affecting just one account or multiple accounts? Does this happen every time you reconcile and pay your credit card(s), or was the dialogue box failure to appear just a one time occurrence?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.