Prudential - How To Update Username & Password

Options
jaralyea
jaralyea Member ✭✭

Does anyone know how to update my Prudential User ID and Password that is used to download transactions from Prudential to Quicken. NOT the same as Prudential access to the web site.

Latest version Quicken WIN 11

What I did was bought another Quicken and created a new User ID and Password to rid myself of all the Quicken issues too many to list.

This actually worked and I have everything working but Prudential downloads to Quicken.. I need to setup a new Quicken password different than Prudential web access.

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @jaralyea,

Thank you for reaching out to the community. To clarify, are you trying to set up new credentials with Prudential (eg setting up 3rd party app access), or are you trying to update credentials you have saved in Quicken? If you are trying to set up new credentials with Prudential, you would need to reach out to the financial institution for assistance since they would be more knowledgable on their procedures than we would be. If you are trying to update the login credentials in your Quicken, then I would recommend following the procedures in this article.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.