Target Red Card will not update (Q Mac)

Options

I continue to have issues with updates to my Target account. I receive a question as to whether I have entered my information incorrectly. The information entered is correct

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @John Salay,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. When did you first notice this issue occurring? Was it after a recent update to your Quicken for Mac application? If so, which update? What is the connection method that you are attempting to connect with?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• John Salay
    John Salay Member ✭✭
    Options

Connection type is Quicken Connect.

It has been occurring for a 2-3 weeks. The last update to the target account was 6/21. I cannot specifically link it to an update but I don't track this specifically.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @John Salay,

Thank you for providing more information.

First, I suggest creating a test file and attempting to add the Target Red Card to see if the same issue occurs. You can create a test file by navigating to File > New > Start from Scratch. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case).

Please let me know how this goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• John Salay
    John Salay Member ✭✭
    Options

That did not work. I found this on Targets FAQ: (I am now manually importing)

How do I update my RedCard information in financial planning tools or data aggregators?
    A: Due to recent changes, your RedCard information won’t update automatically in third party financial planning tools. You’ll need to refresh the information manually.

This discussion has been closed.