Details:
ACCOUNT_MISMATCH
Account not found. No accounts returned - case 106

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Garymal,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. There is a known issue connecting to Nissan Finance, but that is for a 102 error rather than a 106 error. To troubleshoot the 106 error, please follow the troubleshooting steps from this article:

First, please backup your Quicken file, then follow these steps-

Step 1: Deactivate the account(s)

1. Go to the Accounts menu and choose Hide and Show Accounts.
    2. Uncheck any accounts with this specific financial institution (FI) that are hidden in Lists.
    3. When complete, click on the account name for your account(s) in the Accounts toolbar in Quicken.
    4. Click the Settings icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
    5. Select the Downloads tab.
    6. Click on Disconnect Account.
    7. Click Done. Do this on each account with this FI. 
    8. Quit Quicken.

Step 2: Reactivate and link the account(s)

1. Go to Accounts > Add Account.
    2. Type the name of the financial institution, make the appropriate selection, then click Continue.
    3. Enter your login credentials and click Continue.
    4. When Quicken has returned all accounts discovered for this FI, very carefully LINK each of the found accounts to the appropriate account you already have setup in Quicken.

NOTE: this process may download up to 90 days of transactions from your bank. If you find duplicate transactions in your account(s), you can delete these transactions from the account register.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Garymal
    Garymal Member ✭✭
    Options

No luck. When i went to disconnect it shows the account not connected. i followed the other steps above and still get this message

Please try again later.

Care Code: FDP-106

Details:
    ACCOUNT_MISMATCH
    Account not found. No accounts returned - case 106

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

Due to the nature of this issue, I recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can escalate the situation as needed.  The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.