AMEX - Unable to download account information.

Options
ChrisD
ChrisD Member ✭✭

Originally received a message "unable to locate non-zero accounts", so I went through the process of re-authorizing the accounts. Through AMEX, the re-authorization was successful, though Quicken indicated "Sign onto AMEX bank failed. Try again."

Up until today, including yesterday, I've not had an issue loading AMEX information. Has a change occurred within the past 24 hrs for accessing AMEX information?

Answers

• ChrisD
    ChrisD Member ✭✭
    Options

Result from One Step Update

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @ChrisD,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

A CC-601 error occurs when Quicken is unable to connect to the bank to receive transaction information. This could be caused by something on the bank's end blocking Quicken from connecting. In some cases, Quicken Support may need to escalate the issue. You may follow this link to access a FAQ that provides more information.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Brad2
    Brad2 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I am having the exact same issue. Seemed to start with recent quicken update to R50.16

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Brad2,

Thank you for joining this thread to share that you are also experiencing this issue.

I recommend following the instructions located in the Support Article that I previously shared.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

• ChrisD
    ChrisD Member ✭✭
    edited July 2023
    Options

Jasmine, After sending the original inquiry, I executed "One Step Update" again which was successful. In Quicken it reflects

I just tried executing again and getting the CC-601 error. There is no issue with me logging into AMEX's website.

Also, Brad2 indicated it seemed to start with recent quicken update to R50.16. When was R50.16 released?

• ChrisD
    ChrisD Member ✭✭
    Options

Today I was able to download data from all the AMEX accounts.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @ChrisD,

Thank you for coming back to update us.

We are happy to hear that the issue has resolved itself.

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns!

-Quicken Jasmine

• fralay
    fralay Member
    Options

It has been a nightmare sync amex account. I got the same message after more than 15 days saying "bank failed try again."

Same situation with capital one sync

This discussion has been closed.