Truist - Web Connect - Wrong Date

Options
sdzie
sdzie Member ✭✭

I prefer the dates in Quicken to be the transaction date not posted-date. Truist Bank offers three methods to import transactions.

1. Truist Direct Connect costs money, which I do not wish to pay.
  2. Truist Web Connect is free and automatic. However, the dates import as posted date.
  3. Truist QFX File Import is free and import as transaction date. However, this process is manual and tedious.

Question: When using Truist Web Connect, how can I import my transactions using the transaction date not posted date?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @sdzie,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. There is no setting to do that. Quicken imports the information the financial institution provides into the register. You can put the transaction date in manually, but there is no way to get Quicken to automatically display a date that is different from what the financial institution sends. For more information, you can review this previous discussion on the topic:

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @sdzie,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. There is no setting to do that. Quicken imports the information the financial institution provides into the register. You can put the transaction date in manually, but there is no way to get Quicken to automatically display a date that is different from what the financial institution sends. For more information, you can review this previous discussion on the topic:

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• sdzie
    sdzie Member ✭✭
    Options

@Quicken Kristina Thank you for your reply. I decided to go with the QFX import which is free and includes the transaction date.

This discussion has been closed.