OFX Error: 16503 Quicken Mac America First Credit Union

Options
f2point8
f2point8 Member

I see posts related to OFX Error: 16503 and Morgan Stanley bank- is that issue resolved yet? I'm with a different institution (America First Credit Union) and I'm getting the same error and without bank interfacing the app is basically useless to me. With a subscription account will there be a way to address the loss of functionality on a time-based payment plan?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @f2point8,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

After further review of the internal error that you are experiencing, I can see that you are receiving an FDP-103 with your America First Credit Union account (s). This error is displayed when there are outdated login credentials stored in Quicken for Mac and/or the Keychain app. You may follow this link to access a FAQ that provides more information as well as some troubleshooting steps. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.