BMO Harris Online Bill

Options
Greg Brown
Greg Brown Member, Windows Beta Beta

BMO Harris is ALWAYS in "Fix It" Status. When I "Fix It" it asks for login credentials and MFA. After then it's good for one day. The next day it's back to "Fix It" status.

QHB&RP R50.15

Windows 11 PRO Current

Quicken Business and Personal-R55.26. Windows 11 PRO current on updates

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Greg Brown,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. When did you first notice this issue? After a recent update? If so, which update? Do you receive any error codes or messages? What does the "Fix It" message say exactly?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Greg Brown
    Options

It has been an issue since I originally added it after receiving the card, approximately the end of June, 2023. The card updates properly, it's the online bill that's a problem.

The FixIt message is; "Your biller connection requires attention. Click fix connection to resolve it." And I've attached a picture of what it says when I click on Fix It.

Thanks,

Greg

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Just as a workaround, until someone gets a handle on this issue …

Have you tried turning off 2FA, just to make the process work again?

• Greg Brown
    Options

if only I could do that. I wouldn’t have an issue.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Greg Brown,

Thank you for providing more information and that screenshot.

To start with, I suggest you try to Review and Repair Online billers. However, I do recommend that you save a backup of your data file first (just in case). After that, please navigate to the Bills & Income tab and click on the gear icon on the top-right. Then, click on Review and Repair > Review and Repair Online Billers in the dropdown menu.

Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

Let us know how it goes! 

-Quicken Jasmine

• Greg Brown
    Options

I have done that on several occasions after the issue, with no help.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Greg Brown,

Thank you for providing more information.

Have you tried removing and re-adding the online biller? First, I do recommend that you save a backup of your data file first (just in case). Then, to remove the bill; in the Bills & Income tab, please navigate to the Settings gear icon on the top-right, and select Manage Online billers. From there, in the Actions column, click on the downward arrow next to Edit Password and click Remove (see example below).

Once the biller has been removed, go ahead and try to re-add it and see if the issue still continues to persist.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

• Greg Brown
    Options

This discussion has been closed.