Cancelling my subscription

Options
and
and Member
edited August 2023 in Before you Buy

Hello,

I want to cancel my subscription but to my surprise the process seems really difficult. There is no email address I can write to, the phone numbers are not reachable (I am located outside the US), the form I found seems unfilled-able (I can not pick to State for some reason and they are asking for order# which I have never received).

At my account subscription section after I hit cancel subscription I just got blank page and nothing happens afterwards. After reloading the page, no changes took place.

This whole process seems really like mission impossible. Can anyone point me to the right direction?

Best Answer

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

When you try to contact Quicken via phone or chat at https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support and if the buttons do not work when you click on them, disable all popup blockers you might have set up or whitelist Quicken.com with them. Those buttons do not usually work when popup blockers are enabled or when Quicken.com is not whitelisted.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

It sounds like you haven't tried contacting Quicken Support via text chat. They should be able to help you with your subscription.

Did you just pay for a subscription within the last 30 days? If so, then pursuing a refund is worthwhile. If you subscription has been in force longer than 30 days, you can't get a refund, so your goal should be to simply prevent your subscription from renewing when it expires. When you log in to your Quicken.com account, you should be able to set it to not auto-renew, or in a worst case, remove your credit card or enter a dummy credit card number .

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

When you try to contact Quicken via phone or chat at https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support and if the buttons do not work when you click on them, disable all popup blockers you might have set up or whitelist Quicken.com with them. Those buttons do not usually work when popup blockers are enabled or when Quicken.com is not whitelisted.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

• and
    and Member
    Options

thank you guys for your help. I finally got on with the live chat and solved my problem

This discussion has been closed.