Is anyone having issues with their Password Vault for one-step update?

Options

Regarding OneStep Update….the Password Vault randomly forgets my password when I try the One-Step Update. I setup my vault password (which is different from my sign-in password) and then go through the laborious process of signing into all my credit card and bank accounts. The one-step update works great for about five times and then it forgets my vault password and says my vault password is incorrect. WHAT? REALLY? I have it written next to my computer so I don't forget. This has happened three times to me where I have to reset my vault password and then set up all my bank accounts ALL OVER AGAIN! WHY does this have to be so frustrating and not work correctly? Is Quicken getting hacked? I wonder. I've reported this to the team so hopefully they will fix it but I was wondering if I'm the only one who is going through this drama.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Ditty,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. Do you receive any error codes or messages? When did this issue begin to occur? After a recent update? If so, which update?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.