Chase Accounts Not Updating

Options
RandyStoker
RandyStoker Member ✭✭

I noticed this was a problem in the past, has a solution become available?

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @RandyStoker,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. To further assist, we do need more information. If there are no error messages/error codes, and the One Step Update Summary shows that there are 0 new transactions for Chase, then per this Community Alert, I recommend that you reach out to Quicken Support for further assistance since they have access to tools that we do not and because they can escalate if needed. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

If the issue does not match the situation described above, then please provide more information about what exactly is happening and what error messages or codes you are receiving (if any) so I can further assist.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• RandyStoker
    RandyStoker Member ✭✭
    Options

Your description of my problem is exact, I will contact Quicken support next week. Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.