Please allow custom reports that want ALL (like Securities or Categories) to mean ALL.

Options
MrZipp
MrZipp Member ✭✭✭
edited August 2023 in Reports (Windows)

Whenever a new Security is added, I have to individually go to the custom reports and choose All. Even though it is saved, when another Security is added to my account, I have to manually add it.

In my view, ALL means ALL. If I choose to select certain Categories or Securities, then somehow let the Custom Reports honor that.

Thanks for considering.

Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @MrZipp,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. You are not the only one who would like to see this implemented. I recommend that you visit this Idea thread to add your vote and a comment. Ideas that get enough votes may get implemented into future versions of Quicken.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• markus1957
    markus1957 SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    Options

I can confirm this behavior and IMO, it's more of a bug than a feature request. I find it extremely hard to believe that the failure to include newly added securities when ALL is selected is by design.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached and (if you are willing) a sanitized copy of your data file in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience!

Thank you.    

(CTP-7248)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.