Fidelity NetBenefits: Download Issues

Options
TexasFinanceTracking
edited September 2023 in Investing (Windows)

Downloading transactions from Fidelity Net - it suddenly added triple the amount I actually have. I saw other discussion that there were lost transactions, is this another manifestation of the problem?

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and report this issue here, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2023
    Options

Please clarify: Is your issue with Fidelity Investments or Fidelity NetBenefits. They are 2 different financial institutions in Quicken and they each have their own set of issues that can occur.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

• TexasFinanceTracking
    Options

Fidelity netbenefits

• hurwi
    hurwi Mac Beta Beta
    Options

Yeah, net benefits only downloaded half the transactions it should have yesterday. Plus there were "placeholder" transactions added by Quicken to remove all of my shares for half the portfolio. Something's up with Netbenefits again. (Mine was on Quicken Mac)

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and report this issue here, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Boatnmaniac
    Options

Thanks for confirming. I edited the title of this thread from "Fidelity Investments" to "Fidelity NetBenefits: Download Issues" to reflect this clarification.

• Scott
    Scott Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2023
    Options

Yep, roughly a week and a half ago I started having similar issues. Even with transaction history. No idea how to clean this up. (QW Premier Subscription: R51.10 Build 27.1.51.10 on Windows 11)

• TexasFinanceTracking
    edited July 2023
    Options

Yea I give up after more updates of "we are trying to fix it with no ETA" - just canceled my renewal - sad to stop using quicken, but switched to [Removed - 3rd Party Software] - meets my needs pretty well and works as intended….

• Scott
    Scott Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2023
    Options

I might be right with you there. Not worth the stress/hassle to fix this as often needed. Just had an update to Quicken today. Now have a problem with Morgan Stanley and my Bills & Income details got hosed as well. Really? I'm not reaching out to Quicken. [Removed - Speculation]

→ TexasFinanceTracking: [Removed - No Soliciting]

• TexasFinanceTracking
    edited August 2023
    Options

[Removed - 3rd Party Software]

• Scott
    Scott Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2023
    Options

[Removed - No Soliciting]

• Boatnmaniac
    Options

@TexasFinanceTracking , @Scott -This Community forum is a Quicken site. One of the things that is not permitted is discussion about and promotion of competitor products. Such discussions will usually get deleted very quickly. If you wish to have discussions about this type of thing you will need to do it in a different forum.

• TexasFinanceTracking
    Options

I get that. Good luck.

• renoscarab
    renoscarab Member ✭✭
    edited August 2023
    Options

Quicken is doubling the balance of all of my Fidelity accounts, both Investments and NetBenefits. Every download they update the stock price, and then add a CASH balance that is equal to the value of the holdings. It is a nightmare. I have used this platform for decades, and I am so disappointed that this is happening. What is the ETA on a resolution? I may need to move to a different program as well. They are happy to force me on to a subscription but seem slow to resolve issues.

[Screenshot Removed- Personal Information]

• TexasFinanceTracking
    Options

I canceled my subscription. When I replied with what I replaced it with they deleted it. Good luck.

• 25_yr_user
    25_yr_user Member
    Options

Please update us!!! The bookmarked thread hasn't had an update since July 26. It's now been over a month since the bug showed up. It sure doesn't seem like this is a high enough priority for Quicken. I've lost over 25 years of data with NetBenefits. One of the worst things that Quicken can have happen to long time users like me and they can't get it fixed…

• Voytek
    Voytek Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Why are there still no updates on this issue?

• Scott
    Scott Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Still no updates?

This discussion has been closed.