Fidelity NetBenefit accounts are incorrect after Quicken update for MAC: Version 7.1.2 (Build 701.4

Options
JimSTL
JimSTL Member

After taking the following MAC update today for Quicken some securities are no longer showing up correctly in my 2 Fidelity NetBenefit accounts.  

Update taken: Version 7.1.2 (Build 701.49356.100)

Is anyone else seeing this issue?

Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @JimSTL,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and report this issue here, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

This issue has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• 25_yr_user
    25_yr_user Member
    Options

I had all my holdings in my Fidelity Netbenefits 401k deleted. My account value now shows $0. I recently converted to Quicken for Mac because I purchased a new iMac. I'm still running my old Windows machine and keeping Quicken updated in that Windows software because I really like the Lifetime Planning tool that is missing in the Mac version. My Quicken for Windows Fidelity account is accurate and updates fine. The issue is only on the Mac software version.

Another piece of info: I restored from an old backup file prior to the software update and the Fidelity account is accurate in that backup file. However, I now cannot perform the online update because is says there is no Cloud account associated so I have to set up a new account.

This bug has me stressed that I'll lose decades of historical data. Quicken needs to fix this and make all the files restored with correct holdings and historical data.

• Dusty10
    Dusty10 Member
    Options

I am having a similar issue since the MAC update. I have 5 holdings in my NetBenefits account but now only two of them show when i did an update. I created a test file, and made a connection to NetBenefit and the correct holdings were downloaded. I as well do not want to lose my historical data in my primary file.

• cdubsnyc
    cdubsnyc Member
    Options

I'm also having a similar issue.

• Dusty10
    Dusty10 Member
    Options

Looks like this issue has been resolved (at least my update was correct this morning)

• DolphMason
    DolphMason Member ✭✭
    Options

Mine still isn't.

• DolphMason
    DolphMason Member ✭✭
    Options

Got worse again in my account after the most recent contribution was posted.

• DolphMason
    DolphMason Member ✭✭
    Options

Any updates on this?

• Teejay2
    Teejay2 Member
    Options

My Fidelity Net Benefits account does not download any new transactions as of about June. Its terribly frustrating.

• jjb3phd
    jjb3phd Member
    Options

My Fidelity retirement account holdings disappeared suddenly after attempting to update the account online on August 18.

• thatscguy
    thatscguy Member ✭✭
    Options

Fidelity downloads still incorrect…again…when is this going to get fixed?

• DolphMason
    DolphMason Member ✭✭
    Options

Oddly, the current balances for my Fidelity 401K match between 401k.com and Quicken. The transactions don't however.

Not sure that either Quicken, Fidelity or Apple care about this situation…

• DolphMason
    DolphMason Member ✭✭
    Options

Bueller, Bueller?

Any updates?

• DolphMason
    DolphMason Member ✭✭
    Options

Broken again.

• skoocat
    skoocat Member ✭✭
    Options

I'm seeing this issue as well. In my Netbenefits account, I periodically purchase 4 funds. When downloading, transactions for 3 funds are downloaded, and one not. I've been manually entering those. I also have ~10 years of data, and do no want to start from a new account.

I tried viewing the Community Alert, but get a "Permission Problem"

• DolphMason
    DolphMason Member ✭✭
    Options

I got a connection problem tonight.

So possibly working on it?

• DolphMason
    DolphMason Member ✭✭
    Options

Any comment, Quicken?

This discussion has been closed.