Problem signing on

Options
GrandmaJo
GrandmaJo Member ✭✭✭

I am currently using Quicken as a non-subscriber but am considering subscribing again. However, I can't sign in because the sign-in window comes up blank, with no place to input anything. I am worried I will pay for a subscription but then be unable to register it or sign -in with it. Right now, I can only use Quicken by turning off the internet. If the internet is on, I just keep getting the blank sign-in page and can't proceed any further. So how can I resubscribe? I believe I have already tried reinstalling. Some things I have done have made it impossible to use Quicken at all until I've jumped through a bunch of hoops that I can't even remember.

Thanks for any help. JoRene

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @GrandmaJo,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. When did this issue first start? Have you restarted your computer since the issue started? If not, I would recommend trying it since sometimes restarting the computer can correct unexpected behaviors.

If the issue persists, you will want to make sure you're able to connect to the Quicken server. To do that, follow these 2 steps (from this article):

1. Launch a web browser.
    2. Go to the Quicken My Account login page. If the webpage appears, then the system can connect to the Quicken ID server. If the webpage cannot be displayed, follow internet connectivity troubleshooting.

Try pausing or temporarily disabling any firewall, VPN, and/or antivirus program you are using. Sometimes they interfere with Quicken's communication with the server and can cause this issue.

I hope this helps!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.